Editorial GuidelinesBy VPN Haus
VPN Haus welcomes contributed content on network security issues. We will credit you appropriately and link to your blog or preferred online profile. Please read the guidelines below before submitting content:
- Relevant Content – your post should be related to network security. You are welcome to take a different angle or perspective than we have done, as long as the content remains relevant to network security.
- Unique and Exclusive Content – your article has to be 100% yours, uniquely written for this blog, not published elsewhere. You are permitted to publish content elsewhere, AFTER it is posted on VPN Haus. There are rare exceptions to these guidelines, to be determined on an individual basis.
- No Product Reviews Or Blatant Promotion – self or affiliate promotions will not be accepted, be it your product or someone else’s.
- Multiple contributions – VPN Haus allows and encourages contributors to regularly submit content. Please contact us if you would like to become a regularly-featured contributor.
- Author Byline –includes your name and image (if desired).
Why submit content?
- Free Targeted Publicity - get exposure to a targeted dedicated group of secure communication and technology readers.
- Free Social Media Promotion - All our guest articles are also posted to Twitter.
- Featured on Homepage – Articles are featured on the homepage when posted.
- Long term traffic – All guest posts are archived in a previous blog post category.
How to Submit a Guest Post: